Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sleeping Beauty

This is not my cat. But I feel like him.

I am tired today. Thank goodness we will be on break this upcoming week. I don't know if it is the weather or if my age is catching up to me. I just want to sleep but force myself to stay awake until 9 or 10 pm. I am sleeping so well, I am actually having some weird dreams.

Saturday the cleaning lady is coming and I have to clean again before she comes at 8am...so much for sleeping in. When will the madness end! Plus, I have plans to go to yoga and volunteer at a cat shelter in Itaewon called Nabiya. I can't take in any more animals. The two I have already drive me nuts. However, I would love to volunteer and help cats and dogs in Korea. So this is the start.
Sunday I am supposed to be going to Suwon to be with the family for Lunar New Year, I will be back on Monday.
Monday, I need to write a bit and organize my clothes. My bedroom looks like a clearance sale at Marshall's.

Well I am going to go home and try not to take a nap. Wish me luck.

No comments: