Sunday, January 18, 2009

Chronographically Speaking

Time flies. This weekend was no exception. The only peace I have with this is that this upcoming week is the last one before our Lunar New Year break. I love Korea. Seriously we just came back from a three week hiatus and now we are off for another week!

Here is a recap:

Friday:
After work, I met up with my friend to eat at Outback Steakhouse. Discovered I am officially lactose intolerant. Damn. I love cheese too. Oh well.
Went to Hot Tracks and bought stationary...everything in Korea is insanely cute and artsy fartsy.
Everyone around me is getting or is sick...so I swabbed with a Zycam stick and took a shot of Nyquil...nighty night.

Saturday:
Lounged around and half-assed cleaned.
Met up with friends at Two Two chicken to gorge on fried chicken...very deelish.
Then I met some other friends in Apguejong and ate again, drank fusion soju and shared a fruit plate.
Left in somber mood of tales of woes. Soju made us sleepy too.

Sunday:
Met my cousin and his new girlfriend.
Friends and I engaged in a gorge fest at the Shilla Hotel for a birthday celebratory feast.
So full right now...it is absolutely ridiculous.

That's all folks.

No comments: