Friday, January 16, 2009

Rebirth

Snow on your birthday is good luck Ms. Howe, one of my students said.
I really hope so. I thought.

Today is my birthday.

I would like to thank:

1. My father, although you do not remember today is my birthday, I know you love me with all your might.
2. My mother, having you around is worth more than anything you could ever do for me.
3. Akosua, thank you for showing me that life is indeed worth some confetti.
4. Anthony, for being excited about e'ry and anythang.
5. Krissy, for holding me down!
6. Marci, you make everything an adventure!
7. Halona my fellow Cap, you showed me how to take risks!
8. Shannon, for being generous and kind and eases my soul.
9. Matt for making me believe in myself and the possibilities of yet to come.
10. My students of past and present, who have taught me patience.

Yayyy! 31 Here I come. 2009 Let's go!

1 comment:

Ardorplus said...

Hi. My name is Cho ji yong and I am a student of PYEONGTAEK University. First of all I appreciate your consideration for Korea. I would like to introduce Korean culture more, so would like to I send you an e-mail about that. My e-mail address is jiplus@naver.com
I will wait your e-mail. Thank you very much. :)