Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Recap: 08

So, I have neglected this blog. Albeit, I have no real reason for it.

Since October, my last post, I have:

made new friends
let go of some old ones
graduated from grad school
visited home (Atlanta)
learned that life is great

Today is a new beginning. I like New Year's because it is time to be reflective.

I realized that I have to heal some old wounds, cause they were just scabs really and I have been picking at them...festering and never healing.

My journey into my thirties has just begun and I am loving every minute of it. This month I will be 31 and it is all about self-improvement in 09.

Here is a list of my goals for '09:

Find a more spiritual ground.
Write to heal.
Be positive 99.9 percent of the time (.01 is reserved for the asses we all encounter)
Learn to lose some control.
Become more sociable.

I hope that if you are out there and haven't given up on reading my posts, that you will watch me grow this year.

Until next time!

Live life and get off the computer!

No comments: