Tuesday, August 12, 2008

SBF Files: Case #1







In America, Asian men are not viewed as sexy or desirable. They are usually comedy relief or master kung fu artist who are masters at knocking your block off and not your socks off.




Since I have been to Korea, I have seen some fine looking Korean men and yes they are tall. Taller than me, I saw one dude in McDonalds, let's not talk about why the hell I was at McDonalds, who was about 6'5.




I don't know if dating wise, I will meet a guy over here to date. A friend of mine asked if I would date a Korean man and of course I would. That really is not the question, it is more like would he date me? The Korean women are equally beautiful and super skinny, managing to look fabulous in their feminine blouses and dresses while teetering on heels all day long and in 96 degrees, not dripping a sweat.






While I sweat profusely wearing the most comfortable t-shirt and flip flops. I also have a little bit of a booty, if I do say so myself. And yes, I get it from my mamma. So if I have a Korean booty....whatever.




The other day while walking into my building, two guys were walking by and in the reflection of the door as I entered, I saw them checking me out. Heyyyyy....



Well, they could have been shocked to see a black girl. Then again, I have been mistaken for a Korean person a lot suprisingly.


Koreans are insistent about not getting dark. Wearing super sun visors that block the sun, shielding their faces like the sun was the paparazzi or using an umbrella.




I think I am going to tell my students that my color is what happens when you stay out in the sun, just to freak them out. LOL.


So, I wonder if a hot guy out here will date me cause I am still a black chick from the A.
Who knows. Maybe for a green card? LOL.

Either way. I am not lonely. yet.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Shit. Hi, my name is Stephanie. I am from the ATL too. How is Korea?

Anonymous said...

oh, you can find me at www.xanga.com/youngsm83

gracerlacer said...

I think you are hilarious. I'm adding your blog to my Korea Fun List, if that is okay?

I'm Grace. I'm coming to Korea by the end of this month. It's comforting to know there is someone who I can relate to out there.

April said...

Girl, My man is Korean and I am probably as white as you can get...blonde hair, blue eyes and pale skin. There is nothing hotter than an exotic Asian man. Nothing like it...they are the perfect men as far as I'm concerned, respectful, kind and sexy. It's the Asian Persuasion baby.

rora said...

I'm pretty white myself, and There was an Asian guy in my class who liked me for a lonnnggg time. I did to, so we dated. But then he moved back to Korea.

But that's beside the point.

I dig Asian guys, they're like, super amazing.

Mary Clark said...

I have met some really cool asian guys, and what i don't understand is why most americans do not see Koreans as sexy. I have seen some fine Koreans and they're very sexy indeed. If most people don't find them attractive then i guess I am ok with that too, more for the rest of us who see their beauty. By the way, on an off note, is it hard to learn korean? I have wanted to go to Japan and Korea for some time, as some of my favorite manga artists live there and stuff. Currently teaching myself a little japanese a bit at time. So whats korean like?