Friday, July 25, 2008

Today/Two-day(s)

It has been an interesting couple of days so i will summarize:
1. Storage unit is supposed to be climate controlled..found it sweltering...not happy with response with desk clerk. Got to call corporate tomorrow to complain and get a discount. Really worried about my furniture.
2. Got accused of shoplifting at Marshalls. I had the receipt for the item and still got no apology. Got to call corporate tomorrow. Don't have time for lawsuits.
3. Worried about Lint's transportation. Now it is okay. Thank you Korean Air. Or should I save the thanks until he arrives on Monday alive and well?
4. My cell will be off while I am away and I have no charges...plus I get to keep my number and can turn my service back on when I am home. Awesome. Thanks AT&T.
5. Got my check ready for CarMax to sell my car tomorrow. I will miss you Camry. Thanks for being a great car.
6. Dad doesn't want dialysis again. At the same time he doesn't want to die. Throughout all the explanations, he isn't getting it. He will probably change his mind again.
7. I have awesome friends! Thanks to Jamilica for helping me really organize and get my stuff together. Thanks to Akosua for helping me return my work materials and stuff to storage. Also, I love my gift Akosua! It was a collage decorated picture frame, passport holder and luggage tag. :)
8. I feel like I am forgetting something.
9. Emailed all my friends. I will send out a mass text too with my information.
10. I can't believe I am leaving!!!!!

No comments: