Monday, July 7, 2008

Day 19 is it?

Today was a day of half ass packing. I decided to spend the night with my BFF since I was enticed by crab legs. I love seafood.

I woke up this morning and began to pack up my kitchen non-essentials. Like that Crock Pot, I use only at Thanksgiving, the rice cooker my mom gave me, the deep fryer and my bar glasses. So one more box complete!

Going to Target will be missed. Although after hearing about Emart and Lotte, I think I can acclimate nicely. I bought my Purpose face wash and some gallon bags to pack all my beauty products. I have sensitive skin so I have to pretty much use Aveeno or fragrance free products. I don't know much about the beauty products available abroad so I would rather be safe than sorry. Once my mom bought me some Laniage skin stuff, which I know they sell in Korea, but I found it too watery.

Who knows what tonight will bring, I might stay in and pack some more. I might go out with friends.

The movers are still coming on the 16th. I considered changing the date but decided not to because I want to be done with packing. Done.

No comments: