Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Day 24

So I am sitting here now surrounded by boxes and clear tubs preparing to pack. I got my new camera in the mail yesterday! Yayyy. Love you Amazon! So pics will be up soon of my move to Korea.

I hate packing. However, I am quite the pro. If I had to be out of here tomorrow...I could move this whole house. I am also the type that doesn't throw out boxes. You never know when you will have to move. I did buy some new ones though because I want to stack them neatly in the storage unit. I am a professional mover due to my father being in the military and as I got older, I also changed residences and locales often.

I like new environments, because you can renew yourself.

So, my goal tonight is to really pack the office. Really. I have been saying that for a week or so and haven't gotten around to it. Since I no longer will be workng at home, I can easily pack up my work materials so that I can drop them off at the main office. That's a lot of damn books.

Ughh..

When it becomes a choice between packing and hanging with friends, I choose the latter. I hope someone invites me out for drinks tonight. :)

I packed three boxes so far, consisting of wall decor, pillows etc. I am taking a break from that labor intensive packing.

Ultimately the goal is to be packed by the 13th. I think I will make it.

No comments: